Hello, I installed the CCAS app and then removed it. However, many aircraft icons remain visible on the map. How can I delete these, or how can I prevent old position data from continuing to be displayed when using CCAS?
Hello Dietrich,
- By “deleted”, do you mean “uninstalled”?
- When you start VFRnav, does a message appear saying “external position source is being used”?
- If you restart VFRnav, do you see frozen traffic that doesn’t change?
Please always close CCAS properly — tap CCAS, then tap “Exit”.
Have you tried restarting your phone?
Happy flying, Karsten
Hi Karsten. Thanks for the info. Exactly: the problem is (was) that I see frozen traffic when I start VFRnav. It disappears when I restart the iPad. So that’s okay for now. I can’t cleanly quit CCAS. I can’t get rid of the “connected” status.
…even after you “deleted” the app, does the status still say “connected”? Did you uninstall the app cleanly from the App Store? …Not that the service is still running now.
Otherwise, reinstall the app and, if you don’t like it, uninstall it cleanly. Please remove the task before uninstalling …I mean by having it removed on Apple’s side. Then uninstall.
Pilot greetings, Karsten